Vanguard Golf Chosen to Manage Falcon Ridge Golf Course
In November, the ownership group of Falcon Ridge Golf Course, a founding course partner of the Golf Mesquite Nevada marketing co-op, officially announced that it had chosen Vanguard Golf Management to run its daily course management operations.
Falcon Ridge golf course highlights:
- This is a par-71 course spread out over 6,550 yards and some impressive elevation changes
- This course is perfect for all levels of golfers.
- Spectacular elevation changes, numerous water features and high mesa views along with a course design that is playable for all golfers makes Falcon Ridge a popular course for locals and visiting golfers alike.
- Scoring opportunities come fast on the opening nine holes before the golf courses stretches out and more strategic golf shots are required on the inward nine.
- The Falcon Ridge hotel which is a great place to relax and unwind at the end of the day
- At Golf Mesquite Nevada we can help you book the vacation package that includes all the golf you want and some deluxe accommodations to enjoy the evenings.
Vanguard Golf Management currently maintains day-to-day course operations for Sky Mountain Golf Course in nearby Hurricane, Utah as well as Thanksgiving Point Golf Club in Lehi, Utah and The Ranches Golf Course in Eagle Mountain, Utah.
Vanguard also owns and operates Coral Canyon Golf Club in Washington, Utah. Coral Canyon is also a founding partner in the Golf Mesquite Nevada marketing partnership.
Mesquite has a lot of opportunities for dining, live entertainment, and fun outdoor activities – and we will make sure your vacation includes every opportunity to see what this town has to offer. Contact us today for more information!